Start Wanting what he wants.

This week I've been doing a lot of thinking. I've been thinking about the future and dwelling in the past. The school is almost over for this school year that makes me excited! but it also means I have to start planning. I like to plan things, but I don't like to think about my future because of it so unsure.
"What do I want to do with my life?" That's the question most people ask, that's is the question I've asked. I know the answer. I want to become a Catholic priest! There is NOTHING in the world that I want more than that. But in doing a lot of thinking... I asked what do I want. "I" That is not the question I/We should be asking. This can be a hard question to ask, But "What does he want?" by he I mean God, that is what we should be asking. In asking this, I have come to realize that God may not want me to become a Catholic Priest. Now like I said there nothing else I'd rather do. It has been a hard thing to realize. But in realizing that I also have figured out that want I really want is to want what God wants me to do. I'm not there yet, I still very much want what I want.  So Before you make your plans ask. "What do you want, but also what does he want". "True Happiness come in fulfilling the Lords Plane for your life."Remember as hard as it gets in this life, This life is not forever! It's going to end! When it's done will you be able to tell God that you did what he wanted, or what you wanted?.
 "GO with God"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set the world on fire

Greatness

We Only Have Today